Technical Programs Application Process
Schedule an appointment and meet with Kim Dunn, Admissions Advisor/Career Specialist. Contact 727-774-1700.
- Prior to your appointment, you may want to complete the Careers Interest & Confidence Inventory. (Access directions here for navigating My Career Shines.)
- Bring a copy of your high school or GED transcript with you if you are not a graduate from Pasco County Schools. (Highly Recommended)
- During your appointment, you will tour the programs that interest you and receive an application packet.
- If applicable, schedule the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) with the Assessment Center. Click here for TABE Resources.
Complete the Online Application, including college essay questions.
Submit the following documents to complete the application process (Bldg 1, Administration)
- Pay the $25 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- High School Diploma or GED Transcript (if not already submitted)
- Information for Residency Classification
- Authorization for Access to my Education Record Form (FERPA)
Download a copy of the enrollment checklist.
- July 25, 2019: Deadline for Technical Program Application
- July 25, 2019: Deadline for FAFSA for Financial Aid
- Technical Programs Application Process (Adults Only)
- Returning Adult Students Application (MTC Graduating Seniors Only)
- FAQ Residency
- Tampa Bay Career Pathways Consortium- Earn College Credit!
- Financial Aid
Kim Dunn, Admissions Advisor/Career Specialist
- Commercial Foods and Culinary Arts
- Early Childhood Apprenticeship
- Patient Care Technician
Arts, Communication & Technology
- Applied Cybersecurity
- Commercial Art Technology
- Computer Systems and Information Technology
- Digital Cinema Production
Important Dates and Deadlines
July 25, 2019: Deadline for Technical Program Application
July 25, 2019: Deadline for FAFSA for Financial Aid