Technical Programs Application Process
Schedule an appointment and meet with Kim Dunn, Career Specialist. Contact 727-774-1700 or click here to SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
- Prior to your appointment, you may want to complete the Careers Interest & Confidence Inventory. (Access directions here for navigating My Career Shines.)
- Bring a copy of your high school or GED transcript with you if you are not a graduate from Pasco County Schools. (Highly Recommended)
- During your appointment, you will tour the programs that interest you and receive an application packet.
- If applicable, schedule the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) with the Assessment Center. Click here for TABE Resources.
Complete the Online Application, including college essay questions.
Submit the following documents to complete the application process (Bldg 1, Administration)
- Pay the $25 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- High School Diploma or GED Transcript (if not already submitted)
- Residency Affidavit and Supporting Documents
- Complete FERPA
Download a copy of the enrollment checklist here.
- Fall 2018 Semester: July 26, 2018 (classes start August 13, 2018)
- Spring 2019 Semester: December 14, 2018 (classes start January 10, 2019)
Kim Dunn, Career Specialist
- Commercial Foods and Culinary Arts
- Early Childhood Apprenticeship
- Patient Care Technician
Arts, Communication & Technology
- Applied Cybersecurity
- Commercial Art Technology
- Computer Systems and Information Technology
- Digital Cinema Production
Important Dates and Deadlines
August 17, 2018: Drop Period Ends for Technical Programs
December 14, 2018: Deadline to complete application process for Spring 2019 and FAFSA for Spring 2019 financial aid