High School Programs
School Choice Window and Application Process
The School Choice Window for Wendell Krinn Techncial High School and Marchman Technical College opens December 3-14, 2018. The application for home school students will open during that window also. Home school students will complete an application with MTC that can be found on this page on the right side menu. All other students will complete the School Choice application with Pasco County Schools.
The MTC High School Experience
9th and 10th grade students have access to one period of coursework at Marchman Technical College. 11th grade students have access to 3 periods of coursework. 12th grade students have access to 3 or more periods of coursework. For more information, check out the programs at Marchman Technical College
Technical Program Fees for High School Students
- AC/Refrigeration and Heating Technology (All Grades Fees)
- Automotive Collision Technology (9th/10th Grade Fees, 11th/12th Grade Fees)
- Automotive Service Technology (All Grades Fees)
- Computer Systems & Information Technology (9th/10th Grade Fees, 11th/12th Grade)
- Commercial Arts (All Grades Fees)
- Cosmetology (9th/10th Grade Fees, Level 1 Fees, Level 2 Fees)
- Digital Cinema Production (All Grades Fees)
- Electricity (All Grades Fees)
- Marine Service Technology (All Grades Fees)
- Professional Culinary Arts & Hospitality (All Grades Fees)
- Welding Technology (9th/10th Grade Fees, 11th/12th Grade Fees)
*Please be advised that all fee statements are updated each calendar year. If you are applying for the 2019-20 school year, you can use these fee statements for planning purposes. An official fee statement will be mailed to you during the summer of 2019.
Services for Students with Disabilities
7227 Land O’ Lakes Blvd.
Land O’ Lakes, FL 34638
As such, it is the policy of the District to provide reasonable substitutions for any person enrolled in a post-secondary vocational programs who is hearing impaired, visually impaired, dyslexic or who has a specific learning disability where failure to meet the requirements is related to the disability. In order to receive disability accommodations or substitution, qualifying students must provide documentation that clearly shows evidence of a disability to the Special Populations Coordinator for individual consideration. The Teacher of Varying Exceptionalities, Marlene Weinert can be reached at 727 774-1731.
Nicole Graziano, School Counselor