High School Programs
School Choice Window and Application Process
All students will complete the School Choice application with Pasco County Schools.
The MTC High School Experience
9th and 10th grade students have access to one period of coursework at Marchman Technical College. 11th grade students have access to 3 periods of coursework. 12th grade students have access to 3 or more periods of coursework. For more information, check out the programs at Marchman Technical College. Patient Care Technician, Early Childhood Education – APPR, and Applied Cybersecurity are adult only programs.
Technical Program Fees for High School Students
- Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning/Refrigeration (HVAC/R) (All Grades Fees*)
- Automotive Maintenance and Light Repair (All Grades Fees*)
- Computer Systems & Information Technology (All Grades Fees*)
- Commercial Arts (All Grades Fees*)
- Cosmetology (All Grades Fees*)
- Digital Cinema Production (All Grades Fees*)
- Electricity (All Grades Fees*)
- Outboard Marine Service Technology (All Grades Fees*)
- Professional Culinary Arts & Hospitality (All Grades Fees*)
- Welding Technology (All Grades Fees*)
Please be advised that all fee statements are updated each calendar year. The fees linked above are for the 2020-21 school year. You were mailed a fee sheet with your welcome letter during summer 2020. The ID badge has increased to $15.00.
*Note: Grade levels have different fees. Please scroll through the fees document to find the correct fee structure.
If you are applying for the 2021-22 school year, you can use these fee statements for planning purposes. An official fee statement will be mailed to you during the summer of 2021.
7227 Land O’ Lakes Blvd.
Land O’ Lakes, FL 34638
As such, it is the policy of the District to provide reasonable substitutions for any person enrolled in a post-secondary vocational programs who is hearing impaired, visually impaired, dyslexic or who has a specific learning disability where failure to meet the requirements is related to the disability. In order to receive disability accommodations or substitution, qualifying students must provide documentation that clearly shows evidence of a disability to the Special Populations Coordinator for individual consideration. The Teacher of Varying Exceptionalities, Marlene Weinert can be reached at 727 774-1731.
Nicole Graziano, School Counselor