Technical Programs Application Process
Schedule an appointment and meet with Kim Dunn, Career Specialist. Contact 727-774-1700 or click here to SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
- Prior to your appointment, you may want to complete the Careers Interest & Confidence Inventory. (Access directions here for navigating My Career Shines.)
- Bring a copy of your high school or GED transcript with you if you are not a graduate from Pasco County Schools. (Highly Recommended)
- During your appointment, you will tour the programs that interest you and receive an application packet.
- If applicable, schedule the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) with the Assessment Center. Click here for TABE Resources.
Complete the Online Application, including college essay questions.
Submit the following documents to complete the application process (Bldg 1, Administration)
- Pay the $25 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- High School Diploma or GED Transcript (if not already submitted)
- Residency Affidavit and Supporting Documents
- Complete FERPA
Download a copy of the enrollment checklist here.
- Fall 2018 Semester: July 26, 2018 (classes start August 13, 2018)
- Spring 2019 Semester: December 14, 2018 (classes start January 10, 2019)
Kim Dunn, Career Specialist
- Commercial Foods and Culinary Arts
- Early Childhood Apprenticeship
- Patient Care Technician
Arts, Communication & Technology
Important Dates and Deadlines
July 26, 2018: Deadline to complete application process for Fall 2018 and FAFSA for Fall 2018 financial aid
July 31, 2018: New Technical Student Orientation 9am or 1pm
August 2, 2018: New Technical Student Orientation 9am, 1pm, or 5pm
August 7, 2018: Open House 4-7pm
August 13, 2018: First Day of Classes, Tuition and Fees Due
August 17, 2018: Drop Period Ends for Technical Programs
December 14, 2018: Deadline to complete application process for Spring 2019 and FAFSA for Spring 2019 financial aid