Technical Programs Application Process
Schedule an appointment and meet with Kim Dunn, Career Specialist. Contact 727-774-1700 or click here to SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
- Prior to your appointment, you may want to complete the Careers Interest & Confidence Inventory. (Access directions here for navigating My Career Shines.)
- Bring a copy of your high school or GED transcript with you if you are not a graduate from Pasco County Schools. (highly recommended)
- During your appointment, you will tour the programs that interest you and receive an application packet.
- If applicable, schedule the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) with the Assessment Center. Click here for TABE Resources.
Complete the Online Application
Submit the following documents to complete the application process (Bldg 1, Administration)
- Pay the $25 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- High School Diploma or GED Transcript (if not already submitted)
- Residency Affidavit and Supporting Documents
- Complete FERPA
Download a copy of the enrollment checklist here.
- Fall 2018 Semester: July 26, 2018 (classes start August 13, 2018)
- Spring 2019 Semester: December 14, 2018 (classes start January 10, 2019)
*Applications are accepted on a first come first serve basis based on program seat availability. Be sure to complete your application process as soon as possible to reserve your seat.
Kim Dunn, Career Specialist
- Commercial Foods and Culinary Arts
- Early Childhood Apprenticeship
- Patient Care Technician
Arts, Communication & Technology
Important Dates and Deadlines
December 15: Deadline to complete application process for Spring 2018
December 15: Deadline to complete FAFSA for Spring 2018 financial aid
January 10: New Student Orientation 1:00pm or 5:30pm
January 11: First day of Spring 2018 Semester