Step 1: Schedule an appointment and meet with Kim Dunn, Career Specialist. Contact 727-774-1700 or click here to SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
- Prior to your appointment, you may want to complete the Careers Interest & Confidence Inventory. (Access directions here for navigating My Career Shines.)
- Bring a copy of your high school or GED transcript with you if you are not a graduate from Pasco County Schools. (highly recommended)
- During your appointment, you will tour the programs that interest you and receive an application packet.
- If applicable, schedule the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) with the Assessment Center. Click here for TABE Resources.
Step 2: Complete the Online Application
Step 3: Submit the following documents to complete the application process (Bldg 1, Administration)
- Pay the $25 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- High School Diploma or GED Transcript (if not already submitted)
- Residency Affidavit and Supporting Documents
- Complete FERPA (if desired)
- Fall 2017 Semester: July 27
- Spring 2018 Semester: December 15
*Applications are accepted on a first come first serve basis based on program seat availability. Be sure to complete your application process as soon as possible to reserve your seat.
For information about Financial Aid, click here.