Adult Technical Programs: Application and Enrollment Process
Download this application-process-checklist-1 to assist you with the application and enrollment process at Marchman Technical College.
- Step 1 Schedule an Appointment with Kim Dunn, Career Specialist at 727-774-1703. Click here to SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. You will be contacted shortly.
- Prior to your appointment, complete the Careers Interest & Confidence Inventory. (Access directions here for navigating My Career Shines.)
- Obtain a copy of your high school transcript to bring with you if you are not a graduate from Pasco County Schools (optional but highly recommended for this stage of the application process)
- Complete the Online Application found on our website.
- Step 2 Meet with the Career Specialist (Building 1)
- Tour the programs that interest you
- Discuss requirements for admission into your program of interest
- Obtain an Application Packet
- Complete the Online Application using our computers in the Office of Administration (if not completed at home).
- Pay the $25 Non-Refundable Application Fee.
- Step 3 If applicable, schedule the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) with the Assessment Center. (Confirm with the Career Specialist if you are required to take the TABE.) Click here for TABE Resources.
- Step 4 Submit the following documents to the Office of Administration to complete your application: (this can also be completed at Step 2 or 3, these documents will not be accepted unless you have paid the $25 application fee)
- High School Diploma or GED Transcript (not required if you are a Pasco graduate)
- Residency Affidavit and Supporting Documents
- Complete FERPA (if desired)
Congratulations! Once you have completed Steps 1-4, you have completed the application process. You will receive an acceptance letter in the mail with information about your program start date and other important information.
All applications must be completed by August 1 for Fall 2017 semester OR December 15 for Spring 2018 semester.
*Applications are accepted on a first come first serve basis based on program seat availability. Be sure to complete your application process as soon as possible to reserve your seat.
Students who wish to apply for and/or inquire about Financial Aid should contact the Office for Financial Aid, Ingrid Abernathy 727-774-1729 or Tiffany Wells 727-774-1777. Financial Aid is open Monday- Friday 8am-3pm.
*It is recommended that you complete the application process at least 2-3 weeks before the start of the semester in order to ensure that you have enough time to complete the financial aid process prior to the first day of school. Failure to follow this timeline could result in a delay of your financial aid and require you to pay out of pocket.
Note: If you are looking for the GED, ESOL, or High School Technical Education Applications, please click on the Admissions tab in the menu at the top of your screen. Also, returning student applications can be found under Admissions.