This open entry program is designed for non-native speakers to improve their listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English. Classes offer a variety of opportunities for you to learn and practice English, including in-class and online activities. We also offer GED-preparatory classes, health literacy classes, and an online pronunciation program.
Enrollment Procedures For ESOL Registration
- Complete the online ESOL enrollment application (click here to enroll)
- (New Students Only) Schedule and take the CASAS test (click here to schedule a CASAS test)
- After successfully scheduling a CASAS test, applicant must first come to the campus main office (Office hours 8am-4pm Monday-Friday) and pay a $30 registration fee before proceeding to the CASAS testing center. Proof of registration/admittance receipt must be presented to testing administrator in order to be admitted at the testing site.
- NON-REFUNDABLE TUITION is $30. You may pay with cash, personal check (with printed address and phone number), money order or credit card.
- Please note there is a 3% convenience fee to pay by credit card.