High School and Dual Enrollment Programs

hs and de programs


Application Process

All new high school student applications will be processed by Wendall Krinn Technical High School during the designated School Choice window.  The window for the 2018-19 school year is currently closed and all applicants have been notified via email of acceptance.

FAPE 22 Services

Students who receive FAPE 22 Services and apply for a Technical Program at Marchman Technical College, should complete the FAPE 22 Application (HS) under Important Links.  Once a student has completed the application, he/she will receive an acceptance or denial letter at their home address.  If the student receives an acceptance letter, he/she will also receive a copy of the registration packet.  The student must complete and turn in the registration packet to the Administration Office, Building 1 in order to be officially enrolled at Marchman Technical College and reserve a seat for classes.  *A student who does not submit the registration packet could be in jeopardy of not having a seat available at the beginning of the school year.  For questions about this process, contact Marlene Weinert at 727-774-1731.  If you have questions during summer hours, please contact Alicia Leary at 727-774-1700.

Services for Students with Disabilities

Pasco County Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex/gender, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, age or genetic information in its educational programs, services or activities, or in its hiring and employment practices. The District also provides equal access to its facilities to the Boy Scouts and other patriotic youth groups, as required by the Boys Scouts of America Equal Access Act.  Questions, complaints, or requests for additional information regarding discrimination or harassment may be sent to:
Sandra May, Equity Manager/Title IX Coordinator
7227 Land O’ Lakes Blvd.
Land O’ Lakes, FL 34638
813-794-2119 FAX


As such, it is the policy of the District to provide reasonable substitutions for any person enrolled in a post-secondary vocational programs who is hearing impaired, visually impaired, dyslexic or who has a specific learning disability where failure to meet the requirements is related to the disability. In order to receive disability accommodations or substitution, qualifying students must provide documentation that clearly shows evidence of a disability to the Special Populations Coordinator for individual consideration. The Teacher of Varying Exceptionalities, Marlene Weinert can be reached at 727 774-1731.