Overview of ESOL Program:
Our Marchman ESOL program is focused on basic interpersonal communication skills (BICS). Students with proficiency levels from basic to advanced can be accommodated in our classes. Our curriculum is based on reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills with an emphasis on grammar and interpersonal communication.
Marchman Technical College offers ESOL classes Monday-Friday.
- Monday through Friday ESOL Beginning 8:00am – 10:35am & ESOL Beginning 11:05am – 1:40pm
- Monday through Friday ESOL Intermediate to Advanced 8:00am – 10:35am & ESOL Intermediate to Advanced 11:05am – 1:40pm
- ESOL Evening Class Monday and Wednesday 5:00pm- 8:00pm
- Complete the ESOL Enrollment Application.
- New Students Only: Schedule and take the CASAS Test. This test is a requirement prior to attending ESOL classes. It allows us to see what level the student is at (Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced). The test will take approximately 2 hours. Click this link to schedule the CASAS test.
- Bring your CASAS test results and your tuition fee of $30.00 (per semester) to our Administration Office, Building 1, Monday through Friday to finalize your registration*.
- Students will be contacted regarding your start date and schedule in the appropriate level courses based on their CASAS scores.
*Note: We do our best to accommodate your schedule request based on seat availability; however, it is not guaranteed.
NON-REFUNDABLE TUITION is $30. You may pay with cash, personal check (with printed address and phone number), money order or credit card. Please note there is a 3% convenience fee to pay by credit card.