Summer Session GED/ABE Schedule:
- Week of June 19-22
- Week of 26-29
- Week of July 3-6 (no school July 4)
- Week of July 10-13
*Registration opens May 1. Summer classes are for adults only. The first day of the Underage GED program is August 14.
GED Program Admission Requirements
- At least 16 years of age
- Formally withdrawn from regular high school program
*The last day to register for Spring 2017 classes is April 27, 12pm.
1. Schedule and attend a mandatory GED Workshop. Workshops are held every Monday at 8:00am, 11:00am or 5:00 pm and are approximately 1 hour. Check the calendar on the homepage for summer dates and times. Location: Building 1, Administrative Office (NOTE: Returning students who have attended a previous workshop are not required to attend an additional session.)
2. Complete the GED Application.
3. Register for the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE). Testing is held in the MTC Assessment Center located in Building 3. Students should not schedule the TABE until they have attended the workshop. Click here for additional help to prepare for the TABE test.
4. Submit TABE scores and fee payment of $30 per semester to the Administrative Office in Building 1. Students will receive a school ID badge and notice of first day of class.
For any questions regarding the enrollment process, please contact: Pamela Davis (727) 774-1865 firstname.lastname@example.org
NON-REFUNDABLE TUITION is $30. You may pay with cash, personal check (with printed address and phone number), money order or credit card. Please note there is a 3% convenience fee to pay by credit card.
Cynthia Carson email@example.com (Language Arts, Science & Social Studies)
Michael Butler firstname.lastname@example.org (Math)
Patti Jean Sams email@example.com (Language Arts)
Thomas Moschner firstname.lastname@example.org (Math)
Lori Steele email@example.com (Underage Completion Program and ESOL Academics)
Andrew Turner firstname.lastname@example.org (Language Arts and Reading)