|Marchman Technical Education Center
7825 Campus Drive
New Port Richey, FL 34653
Please be aware that the GED Testing Service released a new version of the GED test on January 1, 2014.
A Florida resident, 18 years of age or older, may earn a high school diploma by passing the General Education Development (GED) test. A GED readiness assessment (TABE) and counseling are available free of charge. The new 2014 test is administered on computer only (paper test is given only as an accommodation for certain disabilities) and covers four areas:
Reasoning through Language Arts
Click here for more information about the new 2014 GED® test, including the time allowed for each test: www.gedtestingservice.com/educators/2014test
To schedule a GED® exam with our testing center go to ged.com and follow the instructions.
To register, you must set up an account and have the following information available:
- an e-mail account
- a major credit card or a debit card to pay your fees online. (Fees may vary by testing center)
- your valid government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, Florida ID card)
- Social Security number
You can register for either:
- Full Battery
- Individual Tests (time varies by test)
- If before January 1, 2014 go to ged.fldoe.org and follow instructions.
- If after January 1, 2014 go to your myGED™ account.
|Test on paper questions||1-800-62-MYGED (800-626-9433)|
|Test on computer questions||1-877-EXAM-GED (877-392-6433)|
|Preguntas en Español||1-877-450-3276|
|GED Marketplace™ and order-related questions||storehelp@GEDtestingservice.com|
|Request a transcript||Find more information here.|
|All other questions:||help@GEDtestingservice.com|